Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Masucline ready to wear runway and street styles

 street style in London (Koshka blogger)
This lovely lady is rocking a men's style vest and blazer, with a classic white button up and cuffed trouser pant. The vest and blazer are very masculine but paired with some square rimmed glasses, comfortable flats and a feminine clutch, she is very chic and preppy.
 by Victoria Ellerbe Trends and Concept W2014

 street style in NYC during fashion week
Mosey green OUT! This women is wearing a men's like boomer jacket with tailored short and matching bag. She layered and broke up the color by wearing a plain white tee with a long grey cardigan and red lip to add sass.
 by Victoria Ellerbe Trends and Concept W2014


6 comments:

  1. I think this is really cool. I like the blazer and the vest in the first pictured but in the second one I'm not to find of the shorts and shoe match up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like both looks. In the first picture, her square rimmed glasses are cool and her flats add a pop of color to her outfit with it's colored trimming. The second picture still has a feminine look even though the style is masculine; which why I like it.. Asia Woods Trends&Concepts

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love the shorts. They have a very masculine quality about them as do all of the pieces. The shoes and the bag really pull her look together to not make it so harsh on men's trends. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm obsessed with menswear inspired clothing for women. I think it complements the way that women are being taken more seriously in our society today and it proves that you don't have to wear a dress to be "chic."

    Alexis Ambrosino

    ReplyDelete
  5. Menswear on women has been the most interesting thing I've seen. I love how women are mixing feminine pieces with menswear and making it their own. That truly is my aesthetic ^_^!! With fashion there are no rules and this is a perfect example.

    Jaffar Murrill

    ReplyDelete