Monday, April 12, 2010



While researching US retail spaces for my Trends and Concepts class I came across this awesome pair of women's shoes. I'm not sure what one would call this shoe, a bootie, pump, or maybe even a tri-stiletto? :)


This shoe was designed by Acne, a Swedish based designer. Even though we will not be covering Swedish designers in class due to time, I had to share this amazing shoe because I have never seen a heel like this before and thought it was pretty cool and different.

4 comments:

  1. i am glad you posted this. ACNE is a really cutting edge company that is frequently copied by manufacturers. the design of the show does reflect some of the trends that we covered in class. NOTE: please post your name so that i can give you credit for contributing. thanks! gd

    ReplyDelete
  2. This shoe really caught my eye as i was reading the blogs. It reminds me of architecture inspired. I would like to know how much the shoe would sell for. It is very different and new and i haven't seen anything like this till now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Steph, this shoe is 570 euros! So about a grand in dollars, maybe a little over. - Amanda

    ReplyDelete